Clinically proven to help provide effective relief of constipation.
- No salty taste
- Mix with any beverage, hot or cold
- Salt free
- Sugar free
- Lactose free
- Gluten free
- Flavour free
- Preservative free
- No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners
Add OsmoLax Relief to your drink of choice, such as water, juice, soft drink, tea or coffee, according to the dosage instructions below. Stir until dissolved then drink. OsmoLax Relief generally produces results in 1-3 days. Continue to take until your natural rhythm is restored. The dose of OsmoLax Relief can be adjusted up or down, as required to produce regular, comfortable stools. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
OsmoLax Relief can be mixed and stored in the fridge up to 6 hours before taking. Discard any solution that is not used within 6 hours. OsmoLax Relief should be taken 2 hours before or after other medication.
This pack contains 7 x 17g adult doses.
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
One sachet (17g) mixed with 1 cup (approx. 240mL) of liquid once daily. Increase up to a maximum of 2 sachets daily, dependent on the severity of constipation and need.
Children 6 to 12 years of age:
One sachet (17g) mixed with 1 cup (approx. 240mL) of liquid once daily to produce regular, soft, comfortable stools.
Children 4 to 5 years of age:
The usual starting dose is to mix one sachet with 1 cup (approx. 240mL) of liquid and give half (approx. 120mL) to the child. This can be increased to a maximum of the full cup daily, if required to produce regular, soft, comfortable stools.
- Do not take OsmoLax Relief if you are allergic to macrogol (polyethylene glycol).
- If you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant or breastfeeding, or taking other medications, check with your healthcare professional before taking OsmoLax Relief.
- Do not take OsmoLax Relief if you have an instestinal obstruction, perforated gut wall, severe ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, toxic megacolon or kidney damage.
- Prolonged use of laxatives of any kind is undesirable and may cause problems.