PROTECTS & NOURISHES
- Light, non-greasy, concentrated formula ‘A little goes a long way’
- Easily absorbed
- Unique protective shield that lasts through washing
- LOCKS-IN natural moisturisers and conditioners
- LOCKS-OUT external irritants
- Protects for 5 hours, even through washing
- Helps prevent dry and irritated skin conditions
- Hands suffering from Eczema and contact Dermatitis
THE NS DIFFERENCE
- NATURAL moisturisers: Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Emollients
- NATURAL conditioners: Allantoin, Honey
- NATURAL anti-oxidants and skin nutrients: Grape Seed Oil, Zinc Complex, Vitamin B5
- NO petro-chemicals or paraffins
- NO parabens or propylene glycol
- NO colourings or fragrances
- Dry and chapped hands
- Protective barrier against dirt and chemicals
- Hands irritated by chemicals or other external irritants
- Hands frequently washed or exposed to soaps / detergents
- Massage a small amount of NS-5 Protective Hand Cream into hands as often as required or after washing.
- NS-5 Protective Hand Cream is a concentrated formula so use sparingly as a little goes a long way.
- Protects for up to 5 hours, even through washing
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Urea: Humectant, hydrating, healing, commonly used to treat ichthiosis, hyperkeratotic skin disorders (skin thickening).
- Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol (Coconut derived): Petroleum free emollient
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride (Coconut extract): Emollient (softens the skin)
- Vegetable Glycerin (Coconut palm extract): Humectant, hydrating.
- Dimethicone: Barrier of protection for skin
- Honey: Anti-bacterial, healing, natural humectant.
- Zinc Complex: Essential skin nutrient.
- Emu Oil: Anti-inflammatory, penetrating, hydrating, rich source of natural vitamin E. D
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Humectant, hydrates, anti-inflammatory, stimulates epithelisation (wound healing), converts to pantothenic acid (essential skin and hair element), increases flexibility and stability of nails.
- Grape Seed Oil (Grape seed extract): Anti-oxidant, emollient, penetrating.
- Allantoin (Comfrey root extract): Healing and soothing, anti-inflammatory, keratolytic (removes dead skin cells), stimulates new cell growth, humectant, anti-irritant.
- Aloe Vera (Certified organic Aloe Barbadensis juice): Contains over 100 natural amino acids, vitamins, essential minerals, polysaccharides and enzymes. Anti-inflammatory, humectant, hydrates, stimulates collagen production, keratolytic (removes dead skin cells), balances pH, anti-pruritic (relieves itching), astringent (tones skin)
IS IT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN?
- Yes, all skin types, particularly dry, sensitive and chapped skin. Can be used by infants and nursing mothers. However, if irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
WHAT IF I AM ALLERGIC TO NUTS?
- The only NS product with a nut extract is NS-7, which has sweet almond oil extract. All other NS products should be fine to use.
WHAT IF I AM ALLERGIC TO WHEAT/GLUTEN (COELIAC DISEASE)
- The NS range has no wheat-derived ingredients and therefore is unlikely to cause any problems with a wheat/gluten allergy. (Excluding NS-21, which has Yeast Poly-Saccharide sugar, derived from wheat).
IS IT VEGAN FRIENDLY?
- The only ingredients in NS-7, which would be questioned by Vegans, is the Urea and Allantoin, although these ingredients are found in nature (Allantoin from Comfrey leaves/ Urea found in the body) the NS-7 uses synthesised versions of them.
IS IT SAFE FOR DIABETICS?
- Yes the Diabetic Foundation has endorsed it.
IS IT NON COMODOGENIC?
- Yes, it will not clog the pores, so is perfect for Acne Prone Sufferers. Does not have any waxes or oils that will clog pores
ARE NS PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
WHAT SKIN CONDITIONS IS NS-5 RECOMMENDED FOR?
- Atopic Skin conditions, chaffing, Protection against chemicals, soaps, detergents. Aged Incontinence and baby care.