Known for generations for its healing qualities and as a natural, deep penetration moisturiser.
- Helps regenerate skin cells and soften dry skin.
- Internally, Olive Oil is a nutrient, demulcent and a mild laxative.
- Retards the flow of gastric juices and is employed for this purpose in gastric and duodenal ulcers in doses of 1/2 to 1 fluid ounce, 3 times daily.
- Used in the preparation of liniments, ointments, plasters and soaps.
- Can be used in the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) for cleansing the face and in beauty treatments.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.