Caruso’s Milk Thistle combines herbal extracts from Milk Thistle and Globe Artichoke to support healthy liver functioning, including natural liver detoxification processes. Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine, Milk Thistle has been used as a liver tonic while Globe Artichoke as a bitter tonic.
Why Use Caruso's Milk Thistle?
Caruso’s Milk Thistle has been developed to assist with the maintenance of liver health, assists the body's natural channels of elimination and also supports healthy digestion.
Milk Thistle is an antioxidant which has effects in supporting natural liver cleansing and traditional uses in Western Herbal Medicine as a liver tonic and to assist with healthy liver regeneration. Globe Artichoke supports bile production, secretion and flow which assists in the emulsification and digestion of dietary fats, can help to relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and traditionally in Western Herbal Medicine, to reduce the occurrence in symptoms of dyspepsia and indigestion.
Caruso's Milk Thistle Has Been Formulated For:
- Supporting liver health and functions including natural detoxification processes
- Assisting with the digestion and emulsifications of dietary fats in the digestive system
- Relieving symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Promoting healthy digestive system function while regulating the appetite
- Helping with the maintenance of healthy blood lipids, including cholesterol
AUST L 286552
Each tablet contains:
Silybum marianum (St Mary’s Thistle) extract dry concentrate..........................500mg
From minimum dry fruit 35g (35,000mg)
Standardised to Flavanolignans calculated as Silybin 400mg
Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) extract dry concentrate...............................120mg
From minimum fresh leaf 6g (6000mg)
Standardised to Caffeoylquinic Acids calculated as Cynarin 6mg
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours, and artificial flavours.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years.
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
- Do not use if you have gall bladder obstruction or in the presence of gallstones.
- If episodes of medically diagnosed IBS become more frequent, talk to your health professional.