A new choice for symptomatic relief of mild anxiety
What is Mild Anxiety?
Mild Anxiety is common and many people will experience feelings of anxiety at some stage in their life.
Symptoms of mild anxiety may include the following;
- Feelings of restlessness,
- Feeling tired easily
- Difficulty concentrating
- Feeling irritable
- Experience muscle pain
- Disturbed sleep
What is Seremind®?
Seremind ® is a complementary medicine containing Silexan, specially prepared and patented lavender oil to help relieve symptoms of mild anxiety, nervous tension and improve sleep quality.
Seremind® is a once daily formulation, available in soft capsule in packs of 28 and 56
AUST L 259012
The active ingredient is lavender oil 80mg.
Seremind® does not contain eggs, peanuts, soy beans, tree nut products, yeast, gluten, artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily swallowed whole with water. Do not chew. Not to be used in children. For Adults 18+.
- Do not take Seremind® if you are allergic to lavender oil or any of the other ingredients in this medicine.
- Do not take Seremind® if you have impairment of hepatic (liver) function.
- Do not take the capsules if the blister seal is broken.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: It is not recommended to use Seremind® whilst pregnant or breastfeeding, as there is no clinical data available on its use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.