Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution 120ml is a one-bottle lens care system that not only cleans, disinfects and conditions gas permeable contact lenses, but also removes protein daily. Boston Simplus Solution requires no evening rub care regimen - just rub and rinse prior to lens wear. Performance and convenience for today's active gas permeable contact lens wearer.
Poloxamine, Hydroxyalkylphosphonate, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, (KEYWORD REMOVED)methyl Cellulose, Glucam.
- Wash your hands with mild, oil-free soap.
- Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing.
- Wash hands with mild soap before cleaning (rubbing) lenses. After soaking, remove lenses from lens case and rub both sides of the lenses carefully with four (4) drops of Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds. No separate daily cleaner is required.
- Rinse for approximately five (5) seconds with a steady stream of Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution to eliminate loosened surface deposits and insert lenses.
- Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
Warnings & Disclaimers:
Discard solution 90 days after opening.
Record date opened inspace provided on bottle label.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.