The bestselling, high potency, multi-action formula that has been used and trusted by people across the world for more than 20 years! Specially formulated to contain as many active, liver-loving ingredients as possible, to provide the liver with maximal support.
This comprehensive and unique formulation is designed to support and strengthen detoxification pathways, to help rid the body of toxins and heavy metals. It could assist the liver in repairing and regenerating itself, in cases of liver inflammation. LivaTone Plus supports optimal digestive and gallbladder function.
The benefits of LivaTone Plus:
- Eliminating toxins: Our formula contains all the essential nutrients (including selenium, B vitamins and vitamin C) that are required by the liver for the removal of toxins, heavy metals and waste products from the body. Speeding up the detoxification pathways reduces the risk of these toxins causing damage and inflammation to cells, tissues and organs.
- Liver repair: The active ingredient in milk thistle - silymarin may aid in the production and regeneration of healthy liver cells. Our formula contains a potent, therapeutic dose of milk thistle to allow your damaged liver to reap its benefits. Many products on the market dilute their silymarin to save on costs, but we use the pure, undiluted extract for maximal liver benefit.
- Gallbladder support: LivaTone Plus supports healthy bile acid production and may help to increase clearance of excess cholesterol. It could assist those with poor-functioning gallbaldders.
- Immune strengthening: Selenium helps to fight against free radical damage to reduce inflammation in the body and to fight against viral infections such as hepatitis. It is required for the production of glutathione, which is the most powerful antioxidant in the body.
Factors increasing the need for liver support:
- Regular alcohol consumption
- Exposure to environmental toxins - cosmetics, insecticides, pollutants, glues, solvents.
- Cigarette smoking
- Diet high in processed foods
- Regular painkillers or prescription medication
- Diet lacking antioxidants
- Skin problems
- Experience bloating and indigestion
- Have a liver condition - such as hepatitis or fatty liver
- Have a gallbladder condition or have had gallbladder removal surgery
AUST L 293818
Each capsule contains:
Herbal extract equivalent to dry:
Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle) fruit extract (equiv. to Silybum marianum fruit) 9.1875 g
(equiv. to Silymarin - flavanolignans calculated as silybin) 105.0 mg
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome extract 375 mg
Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 2.50 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2.50 mg
Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3) 5.00 mg
Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) (equiv. to Pantothenic acid 4.58 mg) 5.00 mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) (equiv. to Pyridoxine 2.06 mg) 2.50 mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25 mcg
Calcium Ascorbate (equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg) 30.26 mg
d-alpha-tocopheryk acid succinate (equiv. to Vitamin E 25 IU) 20.66 mg
Calcium Folinate (equiv. to folinic acid 100 mcg) 138.89 mcg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 37.5 mcg
Taurine 150 mg
Adults: 1-2 capsules, twice daily with or without food.May begin with two capsules daily and can increase the dose to 4 capsules daily if needed.
Children: 1 capsule, twice daily with or without food.
Formula not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms, for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.