Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10 is an antioxidant supplement containing 150mg of naturally fermented Co-Enzyme Q10. It has been developed to specifically protect and support the health of the cardiovascular system.
Co-enzyme Q10 is a nutrient that is quite similar to a vitamin, and can be found in every cell in your body.
Co-enzyme Q10 is a component of the electron transport chain, a metabolic process by which your body's fuel – ATP – is produced.
This ability to generate energy makes Co-enzyme Q10 a valuable nutrient for the body. Co-enzyme Q10 also has antioxidant properties.
In addition to the above Co-Enzyme Q10 also helps to promote blood circulation and supports heart muscle function, and the health of the cardiovascular system.
It may also help to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and blood fat profiles.
Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10 Health Indications:
- Heart and cardiovascular health
- Maintaining cholesterol health
- Increasing energy and endurance
Who would benefit from Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10?
- People who wish to support the health of their cardiovascular system and maintain healthy cholesterol
- The elderly
- Anyone who feels fatigued or tired
- Those who wish to support muscle endurance
- Athletes wanting to improve their performance
Free from: Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours.
AUST L 207748
Each capsule contains:
Ubidecarenone (Co-Enzyme Q10) ....................................150mg
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Contains Soya Oil
- Contains Sulfites
- Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications