Chemists' Own Decongestant Nasal Spray for quick nasal congestion relief caused by colds, flu, allergies or sinusitis.
Works within 5-10 minutes and may provide effective relief for up to 12 hours.
- Fast acting
- Provides effective relief for up to 12 hours
- Metered dose pump
- Contains preservatives, menthol and cineole.
- Does not contain: Sodium Chloride.
- Made in Australia
- Oxymetazoline HCl 500 mcg/mL
- (KEYWORD REMOVED)
- Propylene Glycol
- Monobasic Sodium Phosphate
- Dibasic Sodium Phosphate
Adults and children over 6 years of age, 1-2 sprays in each nostril 2 to 3 times a day.
- Not to be used in children under 6 years of age except under medical advice.
- Continued use of this product for a period longer than 5 days is not recommended unless advised by a physician.
- Temporary stinging sensation, sneezing may occur.
- Excessive use may damage the lining of the nose.
- Do not use in pregnancy or while breast-feeding without a doctor’s advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.