David Craig Aqueous Cream is:
* Suitable for sensitive skin
* Free of colour, perfume and lanolin
* Non-greasy and will not clog pores
* Anionic base
* Emollient (prevention of dry, rough or flaking skin)
* Gently cleanses and moisturises the skin
* Can be used as a soap alternative
* Emulsifying Wax 9%
* Also contains Paraffin - White Soft, Glycerol, Paraffin - Heavy Liquid, Phenoxyethanol, Water - Purified.
As an anionic base: Use as required. If a non anionic base is required, Use David Craig sorbolene cream.
Soap alternative: To cleanse, apply the cream and gently massage in a circular motion, wash off with water.