- A nutritious supplement high in naturally-occurring Vitamin D, plus Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
- Give winter health a helping hand – may support immunity & help bounce back quicker from colds
- Rich in nutrients to support bone health and growth
- Excellent for the elderly or those with limited sun exposure
- Original tried & tested formula used for over 100 years
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hypol has been helping keep Aussie families healthy for over 100 years!
- It is a blend of nutrient-rich Cod Liver Oil and Soy bean oil, rich sources of Omega 3 & 6 polyunsaturated acids, often lacking in the average diet.
- Cod liver oil is also one of the highest natural sources of Vitamin D. Known as the ‘sunlight vitamin’, deficiency is common and affects a significant number of Australians. Deficiency can increase the risk of fractures and bone health deterioration, particularly as we age.
- Supplementation with Hypol is especially useful for the elderly (especially those in nursing homes or hospital); those who have limited sunlight exposure or wear full coverage garments for religious reasons, and for the lactose intolerant or those who avoid dairy products (an important dietary source of Vitamin D)
- Colds and flu? It’s Hypol time! Omega 3’s are thought to be important to immune function, helping boost our immune cells battle invaders. Hypol may help you bounce back quicker from colds, by reducing their length and severity.
- Hypol was first sold in the early 1900’s - a spoonful of Hypol to “stay healthy”, especially during cold season, has been an Aussie tradition for well over a century.
- Great for the whole family, including children. (Note: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please read the Vitamin A warning under “Cautions” and consult your doctor before using).
- Mercury tested and free of harmful levels of heavy metals commonly associated with fish.
- Great tasting original almond-vanilla flavour
- Gluten free
- Australian made & owned.
HOW TO USE
Take three times a day after meals. Shake well before using. Not for use in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
10 – 14 years
7 – 10 years
Under 7 years
Note: 10mL = 1 dessertspoon, 5mL = 1 teaspoon
Each 10mL of Hypol contains:
Cod Liver Oil
(160 IU) 4mcg
Omega 3 marine triglycerides
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Soya bean oil: containing Omega-3
Also contains saccharin sodium, benzoic acid and ethyl hydroxybenzoate.
Note: IU = international units. The recommended adult daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women (2330 IU) and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men (3000 IU)
Warning: An average serve of Hypol (10mL) contains 1500 IU of Vitamin A. When taken in excess of 10,000 IU Vitamin A may cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering pregnancy, do not taken Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.