Aids or assists in the relief of constipation Cascara sagrada acts as a herbal laxative for the symptomatic relief of constipation.
AUST L 25172
Adults: Take one capsule with a glass (250mL) of water twice daily.
Children: It is recommended this product not be taken by children under 12 years of age.
- Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner
- It is recommended this product not be taken by children under 12 years of age. Take 2 hours away from all prescription medications.
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Whenever suffering from constipation, always drink plenty of water. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.