Pevaryl Foam Solution 10g X 3 are for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as 'athletes foot' and 'ringworm' as well as other tinea or candidal complaints.
Econazole 1% w/w
This Product Contains Nenzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone and Methylchloroisothiazolinone as Preservatives.
- Wash and dry infected areas.
- When finished, apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution.
- Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
- DO NOT rinse the solution off your body.
- Next morning, rinse off.
- Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
- Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the inittal treatment to prevent relapse.
Warnings & Disclaimers:
For external use only. Do not use in the eyes.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.