A natural moisturiser and emollient extracted from the Aloe vera plant, Thursday Plantation Aloe Vera Gel is an essential to have in your medicine cabinet.
- Aids the relief of sunburns and replenishes the skin's moisture after sun exposure.
- Aids the relief of minor burns, insect bites, chafing rashes and other minor skin irritations.
Made in Australia
- Contains 97.4% fresh Aloe vera
- Unscented and non-greasy for all over body care
- Readily absorbed
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free from mineral oils, lauryl sulphates, synthetic fragrances and animal derived ingredients
Aloe vera inner leaf juice fresh 974 mg/g
Directions for Use
Apply liberally as often as required.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken. For external use only.
For the treatment of minor burns: Immediately apply cold water or ice packs to the burn for at least 20 minutes prior to use. Medical advice should be sought for the treatment of more serious burns.
Contains Hydroxybenzoates, Diazolidinylurea, Potassium sorbate.